Fourteen New Jersey companies were listed on the Cybersecurity 500, a ranking of the hottest companies to watch in the industry in 2015, according to Cybersecurity Ventures.AT&T Security Solutions of Bedminster tops the list of New Jersey companies at No. 70. (Complete N.J. list below)
Cybersecurity Ventures is a Menlo Park-California based company that calls itself a research and marketing intelligence firm focused on startup and emerging companies in the industry.
Cybersecurity Ventures says the industry will double in size in the next five years, going from $70 billion in 2014 to a projected $155 billion in 2019.
Fireye, a Milipatas, California-based company that specializes in advanced threat protection, tops the list. It is one of seven California companies in the top 10 — and one of 247 on the list.
You can see the complete list here
The New Jersey companies:
70. AT&T Security Solutions (Bedminster): Managed security and consulting
129. Enforcive (Hackensack): Data security software
160. Rsam (Secaucus): IT governance, risk and compliance
166. Tufin (Morristown): Security policy orchestration
189. StrikeForce Technologies (Edison): Data breach and cyber theft prevention
199. STEALTHbits Technologies (Hawthorne): Advanced threat prevention
227. Portnox (West Orange): Network access control and management
236. Radware (Mahwah): Application security and delivery
241. Prevalent Networks (Warren): Third-party risk management
249. Comodo (Clifton): SSL certificates and PCI compliance
303. Cyberoam (Edison): Network security appliances
386. BlackStratus (Edison): Security platform for MSPs
418. Grid32 Security (Newark): Cybersecurity consulting services
459. Berkeley Varitronics Systems (Metuchen): Wireless threat detection