Avison Young‘s New Jersey office said Wednesday it arranged 153,288 square feet of leases at Park Avenue at Morris County.
Over the last year, an Avison Young team consisting of Principals Jeff Heller and William McCaffrey closed eight office lease transactions on behalf of building owner Liberty Properties LLC at the six-building, 1.16 million-square-foot office park located at 100 – 600 Campus Drive in Florham Park at the Columbia Turnpike exit off Route 24.
The recent market activity included:
- a 41,513-square-foot lease for Wiss & Co. LLP at 100 Campus Drive;
- a 27,813-square-foot lease for Unified Physician Management LLC at 100 Campus Drive;
- a 25,769-square-foot lease for Jacobs Levy Equity Management to relocate and expand at 100 Campus Drive;
- a 23,133-square-foot lease for Insperity to relocate and expand at 100 Campus Drive;
- a 15,877-square-foot lease renewal for Bank of America at 500 Campus Drive;
- a 9,420-square-foot lease for Phathom Pharmaceuticals Inc. at 100 Campus Drive;
- a 7,786-square-foot lease for Leonardo DRS at 200 Campus Drive;
- and a 1,977-square-foot lease for law firm Boyar & Suozzo at 100 Campus Drive.
“With its high-demand and low inventory, Florham Park remains one of the most sought-after office locations in New Jersey,” said Heller. “With its great location and headquarter-quality infrastructure, The Park Avenue at Morris County office campus continues to attract credit-worthy, image-conscious tenants and we’re pleased to announce these many new lease transactions on behalf of ownership.”