2019 Healthcare Heroes Awards
The NJBIZ Healthcare Heroes Awards program honors individuals and organizations that are making a significant impact on the quality of healthcare in New Jersey.
An independent panel of judges will evaluate the nominations and select finalists in each of the categories. The winner in each category will be announced live during the awards breakfast and ceremony on Tuesday, June 18th, 2019.
Categories of Recognition:
Healthcare Professional of the Year – honors an individual in healthcare whose job performance is considered exemplary by patients and peers.
Education Hero – Honors any individual or organization in health education that are making a difference in their community and in healthcare.
Innovation Hero – Honors a company or individual primarily responsible for a medical science discovery or for development of a new procedure, device, service, program or treatment that can save lives or improve the quality of life for a large number of people.
Nurse of the Year – Honors an individual from nursing whose job performance is considered exemplary by patients and peers.
Physician of the Year – Honors a physician whose job performance is considered exemplary by patients and peers.
Public Health Hero – Honors an individual (non-physicians and physicians) who have made or are making an extraordinary impact on the public health of their community.
Volunteer of the Year – Honors an individual who contributes time or expertise to patients or healthcare issues and whose volunteer efforts have made a significant positive impact on the community.
Workplace Wellness Hero – Honors a business for a company-wide wellness program, healthy work environment, ergonomics program, or other health-related activities benefiting employees.
– Nominees must work in New Jersey and organization nominees must have offices in New Jersey (may be for profit or not for profit).
– Nominations may be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
– Nominees may only be nominated in one of the eight categories; however, the judges reserve the right to move an entry to a different category at their discretion.
– Nominees cannot be a member of the judges’ panel or member of the judges’ immediate family.
– Individuals/Companies cannot be nominated in a category that they have already won. However, they may be submitted in a different category. Past finalist entries will be accepted.
– Only one nomination per person/company will be scored by the judges.
For a nomination to be considered complete, all materials described below must be submitted together and received by NJBIZ no later than Friday, March 29, 2019 at 5 PM
Submitting multiple nominations does not enhance your chances of winning.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MARCH 29, 2019