- This event has passed.
2020 Diversity in the Workplace Virtual Panel Discussion
Please join NJBIZ and our panel of experts as we virtually discuss:
- In the current cultural climate, companies are increasingly expected to show a real
commitment to diversity. What approaches can ensure that such efforts are recognized as
sincere and lasting?
- Beyond cultural imperatives, research has consistently shown that companies with diverse
leadership perform better financially than others. How can executives promote diversity at
the upper levels of management?
- While much progress has been made, business leaders might still encounter resistance to
diversity programs. What can be done to head off or overcome that impediment?
- Small businesses often face different challenges than large corporations. Where can
proprietors who want to pursue diversity on a smaller scale find help?
- Given the demands for diversity, resources and training have become more widely
available. What are the best sources of assistance for owners and executives?
- Diversity programs should be clearly communicated throughout the organization. What are
the current best practices for making sure that all employees understand what is
1pm-2pm Panel Discussion
2pm-2:30pm Q&A Session
NJBIZ is happy to announce the following participants in this virtual event:
Hester Agudosi, Chief Diversity Officer, New Jersey Office of Diversity and Inclusion
Amy Flynn, Human Resources Specialist, Insperity
Avonia Richardson-Miller, EdD, MA, BS, Director Diversity and Inclusion, Hackensack Meridian Health
Claude Richardson, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Delta Dental of New Jersey and Delta Dental of Connecticut
Rajiv D. Parikh, Partner, Genova Burns LLC