2021 Healthcare Technology: NJBIZ Panel Discussion
Join NJBIZ and our panel of experts as they discuss the following topics of Healthcare Technology:
- What is the status of the move toward greater interoperability?
- Are the devices patients must use easy enough to navigate?
- How can providers avoid creating unnecessarily complex processes for patients?
- Have systems advanced to the point where providers at all levels can use them effectively?
- What are the latest developments in virtual reality, robotic surgery and artificial organs?
- And much more!
Jennifer D’Angelo, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Healthcare Division, New Jersey Innovation Institute
Mark Eimer, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Hackensack Meridian Health
Carl Scalzo, CEO and founder of Online Computers, Online Computers
Pete McLain, Chief Strategy Officer, Caregility
Sai Kandamangalam, Chief Information Officer, Holy Name Medical Center