- This event has passed.
2021 Mental Health in the Workplace: NJBIZ Panel Discussion
- How has the pandemic exacerbated mental health issues among workers?
- Given the changed environment, what are the warning signs employers should look for?
- What actions should managers take if they suspect a staff member is in distress?
- How can businesses balance productivity/efficiency with the potential for burnout/breakdown?
- What are the most important and useful services or benefits employers can offer?
- And much more!
Nicole Orro, Director of Outpatient Services and Director of Addiction Services, Penn Medicine Princeton House
Amy Frieman, MD, Chief Wellness Officer, Hackensack Meridian Health
Dr. Joe Galasso, Founding Partner and CEO, Baker Street Behavioral Health