CFO of the Year Awards
Nominations for the 2019 CFO of the Year Awards are currently unavailable.
Please check back on or by Monday, May 27th, 2019 when we start accepting nominations.
Thank you for your patience we look forward to hearing back from you.
The 2019 NJBIZ CFO of the Year Awards program celebrates New Jersey’s financial executives at all levels who contribute to the success of New Jersey’s economic growth and stability.
Finalists will all be recognized on stage and the winner in each category will be announced LIVE during the breakfast awards ceremony on Tuesday, October 22nd. Finalists and winners will also be featured in a special supplement inserted in the October 28th issue of NJBIZ.
CFO of the Year
– Public Company
– Private Company with revenues over $50MM
– Private Company with revenues up to $50MM
– Nonprofit CFO – Small (74 or fewer employees)
– Nonprofit CFO – Large (75 or more employees)
– Healthcare Organization
– Best Growth Manager – CFO of a company that has experienced a tremendous amount of growth.
– Rising Star – This award will recognize up-and-coming financial executives. CFOs are not eligible, but others in the finance department are. Eligibility includes positions that report to a CFO such as analysts, managers and vice presidents who oversee financial matters – and will likely be a CFO someday.
-Must be chief financial officer or hold equivalent position.
-Nominees must be currently employed in New Jersey.
-Minimum period of service in current position must be 2 years.
-May be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
-Nominees may only be entered in one category.
-Nominees cannot be a previous CFO of the Year awards winner.
–Past finalists will be accepted.
Only ONE nomination per nominee will be accepted. Please do not submit multiple nominations.
An independent panel of industry professionals will judge the nominations, select the finalists, and choose a winner in each of the award categories.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: SUNDAY, JULY 21st, 2019
Contact Ken Kiczales at 732-246-5729 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us On Twitterfollow@NJBIZEvents