Icon Honors Awards
The NJBIZ ICON Honors awards recognizes New Jersey business leaders over the age of 60 for their notable success and demonstration of strong leadership both within and outside of their chosen field.
Winners will be honored during an awards ceremony on Tuesday, August 20th and will be profiled in an event publication inserted in Monday August 26th, 2019 edition to NJBIZ.
– Must have a long standing commitment to the New Jersey business community.
– Must be over 60 years old.
– May be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
– Only one individual may be nominated per company.
– Nominees may currently be in the workforce or retired.
– Must hold or have held a senior management-level position with significant authority in decision making for their organization.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: SUNDAY, JUNE 9th, 2019
Follow Us On Twitterfollow@NJBIZ