- This event has passed.
NJBIZ Conversations presents: Restaurant Renaissance
Join NJBIZ for a discussion about how the New Jersey hospitality industry can recover from the COVID-19 shutdown, covering:
- How restaurant owners and operators can profitably comply with social distancing provisions.
- Does technology hold answers for making restaurants safer amid a public health emergency?
- What can the government, at all levels, do to help threatened businesses?
- Is indoor dining even possible with customers still concerned about getting sick?
- What will restaurants look like in 2021 and beyond?
- How will business models change to achieve long-term stability?
- What should restaurants be doing now to plan for a future public health emergency?
- Can messaging help overcome public fear, or will customers come back only when they believe dining out is safe?
Tim McLoone, president, McLoone’s Restaurants
David Burke, president, David Burke Hospitality Management
Joshua Suggs, owner, Delta’s Restaurant
For information contact Ken Kiczales at 732-246-5729 or email@example.com.