- This event has passed.
NJBIZ Conversations presents: Startups and Early Stage Investing
Join NJBIZ and a panel of experts for a discussion moderated by Editor Jeffrey Kanige exploring entrepreneurship during the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- How startups and small businesses can navigate the downturn;
- Which steps businesses should take first;
- Why the economic environment disproportionately hurts businesses run by people of color;
- Where new opportunities can be found right now;
- Who is providing financing during the pandemic;
- When to persevere and when to fold;
- And more!
Dale Caldwell, executive director
FDU Rothman Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Andrew Frazier, founder
Jill Johnson, CEO
Institute for Entrepreneurial Leadership
Wendy Oliveras, founder
Shess Global Alliance LLC
For information contact AnnMarie Karczmit at 732-246-5717 or email@example.com.