Lakeland Bank, based in Oak Ridge, announced several promotions Oct. 25, including two new senior vice presidents and seven vice presidents.
Lakeland Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of Lakeland Bancorp Inc., which has more than $10 billion in total assets, according to the institution. On Sept. 27, Provident Financial Services Inc. and Lakeland signed a merger deal valued at approximately $1.3 billion.
Senior vice presidents
- Aruna Vaddiraju, senior vice president – Business Analysis and User Experience
Vaddiraju joined Lakeland in 2021 as vice president, business analysis and user experience lead. Previously, she was lead business analyst at Prudential Group Insurance in Roseland. Vaddiraju earned a bachelor’s degree in computer science and an MBA from Andhra University. She also is an ICAgile Certified Professional.
- Alex VanDerToorn, senior vice president – IT network and application support manager
Having joined Lakeland in 2005 as network analyst, VanDerToorn has since been promoted to various positions within the IT department, including assistant treasurer, network engineer I; assistant vice president, network engineer lead; and vice president, IT network and application support manager. He earned an associate’s degree in microcomputer technical support from the County College of Morris and a bachelor’s degree in information systems from Ramapo College of New Jersey. He is a graduate of the 2020 Lakeland Bank L.E.A.D. Program and was a recipient of the NJBankers 2021 Emerging Leaders Rising Star Award.
- Neeraj Chandaliya, vice president – digital solutions architect
Chandaliya joined Lakeland in 2021 as assistant vice president, ETL and MuleSoft developer. With more than 15 years of experience in the technology industry, he has served as data architect, senior information technology manager and associate director of product and technology.
- Julianne DePue, vice president – senior consumer loan servicing manager
DePue joined the bank in 2019 through the Highlands State Bank acquisition when she was senior vice president, Loan Operations. DePue, who has more than 30 years of experience in the banking and finance industry, previously worked for Sussex Bank.
- Michele Jacobs, vice president – Management Accounting
Jacobs joined Lakeland in 2000 and has served as an imaging operator, deposit operations clerk, accounting clerk, management accounting assistant and assistant treasurer in management accounting.
- Christine Keaveney, vice president – consumer loan officer
Keaveney, who has nearly 30 years of industry experience, joined the bank in 2017 as assistant treasurer, consumer loan officer and was promoted to assistant vice president, consumer loan officer the next year. Prior to Lakeland, Keaveney worked for Schuyler Savings Bank in Kearny and Sussex Bank in Rockaway.
- Glenn Lucchi, vice president – credit analytics specialist
Lucchi joined Lakeland in 2018 as assistant treasurer, credit specialist, and has since served as assistant vice president, credit specialist; and assistant vice president, credit analytics specialist. Prior to that, Lucchi worked for SB One Bank in Rockaway.
- Annette Muldowney, vice president – ServiceNow lead
Muldowney joined Lakeland as assistant vice president, ServiceNow lead, this year. Previously, she was ServiceNow program and development manager in Hillsborough County in Tampa, Fla.
- Susan Olsen, vice president – change management analyst
Bringing more than 25 years experience in the tech industry, Olsen joined the bank in 2021 as assistant vice president, change management analyst. She has held leadership positions at financial institutions including Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, Prudential Financial and UBS Financial Services.
Assistant vice presidents
Additionally, the following employees also have taken on new roles:
- Ashley Baram, assistant treasurer – CML LOS senior administrator
- Kevin Conklyn, assistant vice president – portfolio manager – CML
- Mihir Desai, assistant vice president – credit specialist
- Danielle DiVietro, assistant vice president – branch operations coordinator
- Sheri Dragone, assistant treasurer – senior report developer
- Teresa Eckert, assistant vice president – quality control administrator
- Pete Markovic, assistant vice president – network operations center engineer
- Telizabeth Lopez, assistant vice president – treasury management sales officer
- Eddy Ortiz, assistant vice president – systems engineer
- Amanda Sundberg, assistant treasurer – internal audit associate