According to the announcement, Gebroe-Hammer represented sellers and procured buyers in the activity.
The breakdown includes:
– East Orange/Orange: $24 million,399 units, six-building portfolio – David Oropeza
– Mercer County: $10 million,175-unit property – Joseph Brecher
– Union City: $5.2 million, 57 units in multiple buildings – Niko Nicolaou
– Caldwell: $4.3 million, 27-unit property – Ken Uranowitz and David Jarvis
– Montclair: $3.7 million, 22-unit asset – Ken Uranowitz and David Jarvis
The company followed up that activity with the December sale of apartment properties in Caldwell and Montclair totaling $8 million.
More real estate news >
Stay informed: Subscribe to free NJBIZ newsletters