NAIOP New Jersey kicked off its virtual 2022 Annual Meeting & CRE Outlook with the introduction of the organization’s 2022 leadership slate and this year’s Commercial Real Estate Awards Gala honorees.
Hartz Mountain Industrial President and Chief Operating Officer Costantino “Gus” Milano was reelected president for 2022. Along with NAIOP NJ Chief Executive Officer Michael McGuinness, the remaining officers are:
- President Elect and Vice President of Public Affairs – Mark Shearer, senior managing director for NJ/PA, Rockefeller Group.
- Vice President Special Events – Matt Schlindwein, managing partner, Greek Development
- Vice President Education – Same Morreale, founder and managing partner, Vision Real Estate Partners
- Vice President Membership & Communications: Stacey Weinberg Kierman, Federal Business Centers
- Vice President Associate Affairs: Peter Bronsnick, executive managing director, Cushman & Wakefield
- Treasury/Secretary: Jesse Harty, senior vice president and market officer of NJ/NY, Prologis
NAIOP NJ’s 35th Annual Commercial Real Estate Awards Gala will be held on June 16 at The Palace at Somerset Park in Somerset. This year, the ceremony will recognize:
- Charles Klatskin Lifetime Achievement Award winner Gene Preston
- Impact Award winner David Gockel of Langan
- Impact award winner Onyx Equities
- Industry Services Award winner Anthony Coscia of Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf LLP
- Caren S. Franzini Public Partner Award winner City of Linden Mayor Derek Amstead
The event also included a commercial real estate outlook for the new year from CBRE’s Richard Barkham, and a panel disucssion exploring ESG and the Commerical Real Estate Industry led by Bridge Industrial LLC Northeast Region Partner Jeff Milanaik.