The New Jersey Cannabis Regulatory Commission submitted updated rules for adult use cannabis market for a period of public comment that will last through Sept. 30.
The CRC said in July that the proposals would appear in the New Jersey register at the start of August.
See the CRC’s proposed rules here.
Here’s what they cover:
- Establishing licensing instructions for cannabis wholesale, distribution and delivery businesses
- Clarifying the working space for microbusinesses to exclude the square footage of bathrooms
- Simplifying labeling requirements for cannabinoids “to ensure consumers can make informed choices”
- Requiring cannabis retailers to provide safe-use information to customers and to keep detailed records of products’ movement through the sales process, and
- Specifications for rules around waste management, advertising and promotion, and violations and penalties.