You’ve got questions, NJBIZ has answers — from a panel of experts enlisted for a virtual Town Hall to be held April 30 from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
Today’s business environment is nothing if not uncertain. The COVID-19 pandemic and the restrictions imposed to control it have hurt many industries. Federal and state government officials are pursuing a variety of tax and regulatory policies that will directly affect small- and medium-sized businesses in New Jersey. The panel will answer your questions and those posed by their clients, and share tips to help you expand and protect your company.
The panelists are:
• Michael J. Andriola, partner at PKF O’Connor Davies LLP
• Scott Borsack, partner and chair of the Business Department at Szaferman Lakind
• Lloyd Humphrey, senior vice president and managing director at Insurance Office of America
• Lori J. Sweeney, SHRM-SCP, senior human resource specialist at Insperity
• Robert Volosin, CEO of the Supermarket Consulting Group
To register and submit a question, click HERE. Time permitting, the panel will also take questions live during the Town Hall.