Brokerage firm R.J. Brunelli & Co. recently announced the completion of several leases throughout the state.Brokerage firm R.J. Brunelli & Co. recently announced the completion of several leases throughout the state.
The transactions include national, regional and local tenants, and are comprised of restaurants, fitness centers and personal service providers.
Full lease transactions are listed below.
Dollar Tree at:
- 90 Dayton Ave., Passaic; 10,800 square feet.
- Plainsboro Plaza; 8,758 square feet.
- 700 Lighthouse Drive, Barnegat; 8,326 square feet.
- 4315 New Jersey Ave., Wildwood; 9,300 square feet.
- 7001 JFK Blvd., North Bergen; 2,549 square feet.
- On Shewsbury Avenue, Red Bank; 2,774 square feet.
- 205 Main St., South Amboy; 2,940 square feet.
- 321 Changebridge Road, Pine Brook; 2,786 square feet
- 17-12 River Road, Fair Lawn; 3,315 square feet.
Verizon TCC at:
- 601 Route 206, Hillsborough; 2,480 square feet.
- 206 Dunns Mill Road, Bordenton; 2,100 square feet.
- 59 Route 35, Eatontown; 3,033 square feet.
- 59 Sussex Ave., Morristown; 5,500 square feet.
Urban Bricks Pizza Co. at:
- 205 Passaic Ave., Kearny, 2,233 square feet.
- 1157 Route 35, Middletown; 2,331 square feet.
- 15 Bloomfield Ave., Montclair, 1,480 square feet.
- 60A South St., Morristown; 2,778 square feet.
- 138 Summerhill Road, East Brunswick; 12,000 square feet.
R.J. Brunelli also represented Kettler Group out of Michigan, Tractor Supply Co.’s preferred developer, at 599 Route 9, Waretown. Tractor Supply will open a freestanding, 24,000-square-foot store next spring.
The firm represented Pyramid Management in the acquisition of a 0.66-acre site for a planned Hardee’s at 7101 Tonnelle Ave., North Bergen.
R.J. Brunelli represented the landlord for 3,150 square feet for CKO Kickboxing to locate at 301-315 Central Ave., Clark.
The firm represented the landlord and tenant, R&J Wholesale Group, for a 3,000-square-foot lease at 1629 Main Ave., Clifton.
At 1565 Route 46 East, Little Falls, the firm brokered a leased on behalf of the landlord to keep The Vitamin Shoppe at its 7,200-square-foot location.
R.J. Brunelli represented the landlord on a lease for 900 square feet for YFCC Pharmacy at Edison Commons, Edison.
The firm negotiated a leased on behalf of the landlord to bring Golden Temple Adult Day Care to a 12,283-square-foot unit at 301 Port Reading Road, Woodbridge.
At 3124 Route 27, Kendall Park, the firm represented the landlord on a lease for 1,900 square feet for Mei Hua Restaurant.
At 1805 Princeton Ave., Lawrenceville, R.J. Brunelli represented the landlord on the sale of a 10,000-square-foot daycare building.