Real Estate

Jan 14, 2008

Going on a Downtown Investment Spree

The Berger Organization steps up plans for commercial development

Jan 10, 2008

Mack-Cali Announces Lease Expansion with AIG Subsidiary

Tenant takes additional 77,050 square feet at 101 Hudson Street on the Jersey City waterfront.

Jan 7, 2008

Berger Buys 60 Park Place from Kushner

Berger, who already owned 15 percent of the building, bought the remaining 85 percent from Kushner Cos.

Jan 7, 2008

Entrepreneur Finds Success Turning Around Inner Cities

Former telecom sales rep now makes his living rebuilding houses in urban areas

Jan 7, 2008

Perth Amboy Fire Guts 3 Businesses

BIZ Briefs

Dec 28, 2007

Office Vacancies Stayed Level in 2007

BIZ Briefs

Dec 28, 2007

Grainger Makes Its Move

Around the State: North Jersey

Dec 19, 2007

Hovnanian Posts Fifth Straight Quarterly Loss

Hovnanian Enterprises Inc., the Red-bank based homebuilder, reported its fifth consecutive quarterly loss in the fiscal fourth quarter.

Dec 10, 2007

Prudential Real Estate Investors to Operate in Japan

Prudential Real Estate Investors of Parsippany said today that it has acquired Round Hill Capital Partners Kabushiki Kaisha, giving it a presence in Japan

Dec 7, 2007

N.J. and You Cheaper Together

Secaucus-based real estate developer Hartz Mountain Industries last week launched an aggressive ad campaign.

Dec 4, 2007

Vornado Joint Venture to Develop Wing of NYC’s Port Authority Bus Terminal

Vornado Realty Trust today announced that a joint venture in which it has an 80 percent controlling interest has been selected as the developer of the north wing of the Port Authority Bus Terminal at 42nd Street and Eighth Avenue in Manhattan.

Nov 30, 2007

Office Market Leader Swallows up an Industrial Broker

How does a top player in the New Jersey office market break into the local industrial arena?