There are many important insights that can be made from the data found in every call you send and receive to your business. Below is a quick list of 20 marketing analytics data points that companies of every size are using to make better decisions on their advertising and marketing campaigns.
20 Phone Call Tracking Data Points:
- Utilizing Voice AI analytics to pick up on keywords spoken during call.
- Setting up call volume threshold alerts and deliver notifications through text or email.
- Attaching Routing tags to identify in the call flow when calls drop off.
- Reviewing call sentiment scoring to see which employee or agents are performing the best.
- Customize call tracking report dashboards to collect campaign data, then produce instant calculations of cost per call, cost per lead, and ROI.
- Analyze real-time campaign performance metrics.
- Compare call count from inbound calls by cell phones vs landlines.
- Compare keywords searched on Google by calls and conversions.
- Integrate call data into CRM for instant lead creation.
- Measure unique vs. gross call volumes.
- Use the RoundTrip® API data integration to return closed revenue from call center conversions.
- Measure incomplete vs complete call percentages to know if your calls are dropping.
- Use caller demographics like city/state to know your best response locations.
- Use agent queue and target metrics to track total calls, average duration, and hold times.
- Report on call outcomes (sale made, quote given, appointment made, etc.).
- Learn caller demographic data including name, age, income level.
- Implement DNI, dynamic number tracking to identify which digital marketing channels deliver the most calls.
- Track call volume from each social media profile, landing page, special ad or promotion.
- Report on both offline and online advertising performance.
- Efficiently track total ROI on all marketing efforts.
We want to help businesses make better marketing decisions, if your company is looking to improve its campaigns and increase ROI, Dial800 is here to help. Choose the right call tracking plan for your business today.
Call to talk with our business development team at 1-844-342-5800
Contact us for a recording of our most recent webinar: Optimizing Customer Interactions During COVID and beyond.