Team Resources Inc. announced transacting more than 1,000,000 square feet of space during the third quarter with a net aggregate value of $62 million.
Notable transactions among the more than 20 deals signed include:
- a sale of a 57,000-square-foot in Orangeburg, N.Y. by Joe Manganaro, Eric Lewin and Jeffrey Manganaro;
- a lease renewal of 600,000 square feet in Wood Ridge by Greg Sholom and David Cantor;
- a long-term lease of 100,000 square feet in Northvale by Lewin and Manganaro;
- a 71,500 square feet lease in Bloomfield negotiated by Cantor and Sholom;
- and a lease of 45,000 square feet in Moonachie by Cantor and Sholom.