- This event has passed.
2022 NJBIZ Panel Discussion: Women in STEM
Join NJBIZ and our panel of experts as they discuss the following topics of Women in STEM in 2022:
- Building confidence to pursue STEM careers among young women
- The importance of finding – and becoming – a mentor
- Ending pay disparities in STEM industries
- Dealing with gender stereotypes that can keep women out of STEM roles
- The unique challenges faced by women of color who seek STEM careers
- Scholarships and other resources available to help women get STEM educations
- And much more!
Michelle Butler, Project Manager \ Transmission & Distribution Services, Burns & McDonnell
Pamela Dudish, Plant Manager, LANXESS
Patricia Morreale, Ph.D., Executive Director, School of Computer Science and Technology, Kean University
Melissa Orsen, President, SJI Utilities, South Jersey Industries