Skip to content
2023 NJBIZ VC’s and M & A’s Panel Discussion
Date & Time
Join NJBIZ and our panel of experts for this virtual discussion. Our experts will discuss various topics on the subject of VC’s & M&A’s and answer questions live from our attendees. Topics will include the below and much more!:
- How strong is the fundraising environment for VC firms and other alternative investment vehicles?
- Is there a realistic chance that the IPO market will recover any time soon?
- Which sectors offer the most upside for VCs, other early-stage investors?
- How has the Biden administration’s antitrust approach affected the M&A market?
- What is the climate like for both private equity firms and strategic buyers?
- Are higher interest rates making leveraged buyouts less attractive?
- How have valuations recovered from the pandemic and have they stabilized?
Jeff Kanige, Editor, NJBIZ
Judd Appel, Managing Director, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
Kevin Moyer, Partner, Practice Lead for Transaction Strategy & Transformation, Sax LLP
Stephen Socolof, Managing Partner, Tech Council Ventures