Skip to content
2023 Women in STEM Panel Discussion
Date & Time
Join NJBIZ and our panel of experts for this virtual discussion. Our experts will discuss various topics on the subject of Women in STEM and answer questions live from our attendees. Topics will include the below and much more!:
- How much, if at all, have some of the traditional barriers fallen?
- When and how should girls and young women begin learning about STEM opportunities? What kind of outlets/avenues are available?
- What role should employers play in recruiting and retaining talented women in STEM fields?
- Where should women STEM entrepreneurs look for help with financing and other issues?
- Are there specific policies governments should be pursuing to promote women in STEM fields?
Jeff Kanige, Editor, NJBIZ
Vojislava Pophristic, Dean, Rowan College of Science & Mathematics
Carol Stillwell, President/CEO, Stillwell-Hansen Inc.
Oya Tukel, Dean, Martin Tuchman School of Management, NJIT