Business of the Year Awards
Nominations for the 2019 Business of the Year Awards are currently unavailable.
Please check back on or by Monday, July 8th, 2019 when we start accepting nominations.
Thank you for your patience we look forward to hearing back from you.
The NJBIZ Business of the Year awards recognizes the state’s most dynamic businesses and business leaders who share a commitment to professional excellence, business growth and the community.
Finalists will be recognized and the winner in each category will be announced during a awards ceremony on December 3, 2018. Finalists and winners will also be highlighted in the Business of the Year event publication.
– Business of the Year (1-50 employees)
– Business of the Year (51-100 employees)
– Business of the Year (101+ employees)
– Corporate Citizen of the Year – Honors companies that exemplify the tenet of “doing well by doing good” and shows a sustained commitment to employees and community.
– Emerging Business of the Year – Honors companies as “rising stars” due to the actual or potential growth of its business, innovative products or services, and/or outstanding commitment to its employees and community. Company must be in business five years or less.
-Executive of the Year
– Nominees may not be entered in a category in which they have previously won. After a five year period, companies may re-apply for a category in which they have already won.
– Nominees may be self-nominated or nominated by someone else.
– Nominees may only be entered in one category.
– Nominees may not be members of the judges’ panel or members of the judges’ families.
– Nominations that do not follow guidelines may be subject to disqualification.
– Past finalists will be accepted.
Please note: Once you begin this online form, you may not save and return. If you begin the form but do not complete the narrative, the information provided will be lost and need to be re-entered. This page will refresh in 45 minutes. We recommend that you prepare your narrative before beginning this form.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2019
Contact Ken Kiczales at 732-246-5729 or firstname.lastname@example.org