- This event has passed.
Reopen, Recover and Redefine: A NJBIZ Newsinar
A discussion of issues related to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on New Jersey’s economy:
- Assessing the state’s response: Did the government move too quickly or go too far in imposing restrictions on businesses? Should the state have used a different approach or analytic framework?
- Gauging the damage to the economy: Have some sectors been irredeemably harmed?
- Planning for the recovery: What should government and businesses be doing now to ensure a healthy rebound? Should more public funds be made available in the form of loans or grants?
- Preventing a recurrence: Is there any way to avoid a similar economic disruption in the event of a second wave or a future public health emergency? Are some social distancing rules likely to remain permanent?
- Dennis Hart, executive director, Chemistry Council of NJ
- Greg Lalevee, business manager, IUOE Local 825
- Luis San Vicente Portes, professor-Department of Economics, Montclair State University
- Patrick L. Ryan, president and CEO, First Bank
For information contact Ken Kiczales at 732-246-5729 or email@example.com.