Leading Women Entrepreneurs 2020 Force for Change awards were announced on June 19, with Lt. Gov. Sheila Oliver making the announcement.
This year the organization expanded its base to honor New Jersey’s most innovative leaders of the next
decade. In light of this unprecedented year, the Force For Change platform in 2020 will recognize those individuals who, through heroic efforts, made a significant and positive impact upon the lives of others during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“You are the change makers who are helping make a difference in the lives of others and as we wade through these uncertain times, heroism in the face of adversity is very much needed and valued,” Oliver said to the nominees.
Men, women and companies who were a Force for Change during the pandemic in various categories are being recognized this year as the Force for Change mission is to create a sustainable ongoing environment that brings leaders together and showcases their attributes and contributions.
“I am truly honored to commemorate Juneteenth with Lt. Gov. Oliver and to honor some of New Jersey’s finest citizens,” said LWE founder Linda Wellbrock.
Separately, the 2020 Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs, Intrapreneurs, Brand Builders and Socialpreneurs were also announced with Oliver.
This group of women is selected out of hundreds of nominations based on their business acumen and ability to both influence and inspire within their respective industries. These are the women business owners and corporate leaders who excel in innovation and advocacy for women.
The Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs of New Jersey will be honored on Oct. 8, 2020, and the Force for Change leaders will be honored virtually on Nov. 2, 2020. Visit the Force for Change website for information and to register for both events.
The following were announced as Honoree, Illuminators and Crusaders:
Global Force For Change Honoree:
- Mark Trudeau, CEO – Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
Force for Change Illuminators:
- Jim Fakult – JCP&L
- Henry Curtis Adamson – Verizon
- William Murray – MWWPR
Communications and Public Relations
- Dr. Francois Nader – Jesra Advisors LLC
- Alan Nau – Trophy Park
- Dr. Sheetal Parmar – Natera
- Assemblywoman Shavonda Sumter, D-35th District – Mountainside Hospital
- Mike Wenger – Trial Scope Medical
- Ed Zimmerman – Lowenstein Sandler
- Dr. Michael Most – General Surgeon
Force For Change Crusaders:
- Dr. Carol Ash – Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health
- Dr. Natasha Chinn – Brescia and Migliaccio
Health Care Practitioner and Clinician
William Almasi & Family – Almasi Companies LLC
- Alma DeMetropolis – J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Brian Semcer – MICRO
- Gary Fisch – Gary’s Wine
- Margie Heller – RWJ Barnabas Health
Health Care Administration and Leadership
- Samantha Hernandez – Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Laura Jackson – FTI Consulting
- Lynn Killeen – HUB International Northeast
- Janine Wallace – Cartwright Inc.
- Steven Schinella – CohnReznick
- Diane Williams – JBWS Inc.
- Michael Dermer – The Lonely Entrepreneur
The 2020 Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs are:
- Helen Archontou – YWCA of Northern New Jersey
- Kiira Benzing – Double Eye Studios
- Diana Blankman Roberts – Sanofi
- Caroline Blazovsky – My Healthy Home
- Ginni Conquest – Wilhelmenia Modeling Agency
- Marcia Dukes – Prudential
- Melissa Eicholz – Prospect Transportation
- Avigail Eisenstadt – Avigail Eisenstadt Design Group
- Kym Frank – Geopath
- Tanya Helfand – Helfand and Associates
- Natasha Hemmings – Girl Scouts Heart of New Jersey
- Kelly Hwang – Lerner David Littenberg Krumholz & Mentlik LLP
- Kelley Ingram – Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Cristy Kaur – Merrill Lynch
- Nicola Kayel – Salix
- Celia King – Newark Leadership
- Marta Lefsky-Darden – Woodbridge Township
- Kim Luthy – Synthesis Wealth
- Elyse Mendell – Sage Healthcare Partners / Allegria Senior Living
- Brenda Ross-Dulan – The Ross Dulan Group LLC
- Lauren Siclare – BuckleBath
- Dr. Vanna Stone – Gentle Caring Dentistry
- Kristi Telschow – Jersey Staffing Solutions LLC (dba Jersey Staffing)
- Suzanne Mcadams – GlaxoSmitKline
- Judith Friedland – American Heart Association