Leading Women Entrepreneurs came together at the Liberty House in Jersey City on Monday to recognize the best and the brightest women leaders.
These successful business women were honored at the Top 25 Leading Women’s Event as part of the LWE Initiative, an honor open to women who have, through their hard work and resulting success, helped make significant strides in advancing the economy.
The New Jersey region is home to a fleet of talented female entrepreneurs and corporate leaders. Leading Women Entrepreneurs recognizes the hard work of top female entrepreneurs and business leaders year after year with a mission to create a sustainable, ongoing environment that brings leaders together and showcases their attributes and contributions.
This prestigious group of women are selected out of hundreds of nominations based on their strong business acumen and ability to both influence and inspire within their respective industries.
The women recognized serve as role models for women in entrepreneurship and business everywhere. Their accomplishments are representative of the increasing impact women are making in the world of business. The 25 honored are:
- Julie Ambrose – Product Central
- Denise Boudreau-Scott – Culture Outcomes
- Beth Burke – BSTV Entertainment (Brand Builder)
- Maria Cappello – MedTile (Brand Builder)
- Lisa Carver – The Execu-Search Group
- Cathy Choi – Bulbrite
- Sharon Danzger – Control Chaos LLC
- Mary Dougherty – Team Dougherty Real Estate at RE/MAX Select
- Ruth Dugan – Leading Woman Philanthropist
- Gina Esa – CNC Construction
- Erica Ferry – Erica Ferry & Associates
- Talia Filippelli – Starr Therapy
- Patricia Fisher-Dally – Sunrise Title Services Inc.
- Caroline Gosselin – The Gosselin Group of Prominent Properties Sotheby
- Rachael Grochowski – RHG Architecture + Design
- Orli Langer – Perinatal Associates LLC
- Collette Liantonio – Concepts TV Productions Inc. (Brand Builder)
- Chrisanne Palazzi – Innovative Network Solutions Inc.
- Cristina Pinzon – Stateside Affairs
- Mindy Scheier – Runway of Dreams Foundation
- Lisa Tirone – Chef It Up & Chef It Up 2 Go
- Desiree Watson – Wellness Interactive (Brand Builder)
- Laurel Whitney – Push Beverages LLC
- Robin Klein – Fashion Retail Group
- Lisa Lieberman Wang – Fine to Fab