OceanFirst Bank of Toms River said Wednesday it helped 10 local nonprofit organizations, dedicated to providing housing in New Jersey communities, obtain a $10,000 COVID-19 Small Business Recovery Grant.
The COVID-19 Small Business Recovery Grant (SBRG) Program, made available through the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York, provides up to $5 million in flexible funds to benefit FHLBNY members’ small-business and nonprofit customers. The program is available from May 11, 2020, through December 31, 2020, or until funds are exhausted.
The following organizations were awarded a $10,000 Small Business Recovery Grant:
- Cumberland County Habitat for Humanity
- Gloucester County Habitat for Humanity
- Habitat for Humanity Atlantic County
- Habitat for Humanity Cape May County
- Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County
- Habitat for Humanity of Burlington and Mercer
- Habitat for Humanity of Southern Ocean County
- Northern Ocean Habitat for Humanity
- Metropolitan Camden Habitat for Humanity
- Puerto Rican Action Committee of Southern New Jersey
– The cash flow continues | NJ banks keep lending despite the pandemic