Several accounting firms in New Jersey and one in New York are now accepting donations for the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants’ 13th annual food drive, which benefits the Community FoodBank of New Jersey.
Donations will be accepted through Nov. 18. Financial donations can be made online at njcpa.org/fooddrive.
The New Jersey Economic Development Authority will open applications for its Food Security Grant Program Sept. 27. Click here to find out more.
Non-perishable, non-expired food donations can be dropped off at the following locations:
- Alloy, Silverstein, Shapiro, Adams, Mulford, Cicalese, Wilson & Co., 900 N. Kings Highway, Suite 100, Cherry Hill
- Bowman & Co. LLP, 601 White Horse Road, Voorhees
- Capaldi Reynolds & Pelosi CPAs PA, 332 Tilton Road, Northfield
- CFGI, 340 Madison Ave. #3, New York
- Deloitte & Touche LLP, 100 Kimball Drive, Parsippany
- Gold Gerstein Group, 505 Pleasant Valley Ave., Moorestown
- Haefele Flanagan, 1000 S. Lenola Road, Building 2, Suite 200, Maple Shade
- Paymedia LLC, 383 Ridgedale Ave., Suite 2A, East Hanover
- PKF O’Connor Davies, 20 Commerce Drive, #301, Cranford
- The Green Group, 900 Route 9, Suite 601, Woodbridge
- The SKC Foundation, 1 Mars Court, Suite 1, Boonton Township
- Wagner Shields & Moini LLP, 210 New Road, Unit 9, Linwood
- WilkinGuttenplan, 1200 Tices Lane, East Brunswick
- Wiss & Co. LLP, 100 Campus Drive, Suite 400, Florham Park
- ZBT Certified Public Accounting & Consulting LLC, 11 Broadway, Clark
The food drive is hosted by the NJCPA Emerging Leaders Council, which hopes to meet or exceed 2021’s collection of approximately 2,700 pounds of food and $38,100 in online contributions. Since 2010, the NJCPA has donated more than 20,000 pounds to the FoodBank, which serves 15 counties in New Jersey.
“Each year we are incredibly grateful for the amount of donations provided to help lessen food insecurity in New Jersey. Hunger is everyone’s responsibility,” Zachary Cohen, manager at CFGI and chair of the NJCPA Emerging Leaders Council, said in a statement.
Ralph Albert Thomas, CEO and executive director of the NJCPA, thanked members, calling them “extremely generous.”
Donations can also be dropped off by appointment at the NJCPA offices at 105 Eisenhower Parkway, Suite 300 in Roseland (contact Kim Condurso at [email protected] or 862-702-5634).